Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mean Green Cross Country!


To the outsider it might look like I completely forgot about this blog for the last 2 months, but I can assure you I did not. It has been one of my busiest and most exciting summers as I had the opportunity to pursue and interview for something I have been working toward since I graduated from Syracuse, becoming a full-time collegiate coach. As this press release can tell you http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/c-xc/spec-rel/081313aaa.html
it was a successful summer and I am ready for an exciting fall coaching Mean Green cross country!







 
I had to have a button!

North Texas is a strong academic institution and I am thrilled to be a part of an Athletics Department with such a high standard for academic excellence as well as athletic competition. Entering Conference-USA is a moment that Mean Green Athletics has been anticipating and I cannot express how thrilled I am to be a part of it. The Cross Country team will also have the honor of hosting the first C-USA Championship of the 2013-2014 academic year at our home cross country course on November 2nd. I have a lot to do before then, but I plan to keep this blog updated with great training locations in Denton that the team is frequenting, updates on the team's season, my thoughts in general about the DFW area and running, and maybe even a bit on my own running when it comes time for a Turkey Trot.

Go Mean Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment